§.1 General Provisions
- The data administrator is the Seller: AMBER-RING Stanisław Całka with headquarters in Otwock (05-400), ul. Zosi 18, with NIP number: PL8261141927 and REGON number: 710510065, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: +48 227882313. Data protection is carried out in accordance with requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- The term „GDPR” means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about the security of Customer data. For this purpose, a secure communication encryption protocol (SSL) is used.
- Customer’s personal data provided in the forms are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
- The seller is the administrator of his Clients’ data. The seller processes Customer data such as: name, surname, residence or business address, shipping address, if different from business, email address, telephone number, IP address as well as company name, address and tax identification number.
- Personal data which the Customer provides in the account creation form or in the order form, placed on the invoice (if any), transport document (if any), possible complaint submission and included in the set of posted documents (if it is an invoice) are processed to carry out the Customer’s order, delivery (if necessary) and compliance with the requirements of the registration of economic events (accounting). They can also be processed in the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the enterprise as pursuing claims for business operations – debt collection.
- We reserve the right to process the Customer’s personal data after withdrawing consent only to the extent that we need to seek any claims before a court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Seller has the right to disclose the Customer’s personal data and other data to entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- The deletion of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawing consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Seller does not disclose personal data to entities other than authorized under the applicable law.
- Access to the Customer’s personal data will only be available to the Seller and the accounting office (if it is an invoice) with whom the contract was signed to the extent necessary to provide accounting services.
- Customer’s personal data will not be transferred to a third country
- The Customer’s personal data contained in paper documents (invoice) will be strictly stored for a period of 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the invoice was issued and stored in IT systems for an indefinite period, unless the Customer exercises his right to delete personal data.
- The legal basis is Article 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR – the necessity to perform the contract to which the data subject is a party, art. 6 clause 1 lit. c GDPR – necessity to fulfill a legal obligation related to maintaining the documentation required by the tax law, art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR – indispensability to pursue the legitimate interest of the enterprise as pursuing claims for business operations
- Any data subject has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider’s organization is possible by e-mail at email@example.com
§3. files cookies
- We use the following cookies on our website : a) „necessary” cookies , enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website; b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the website; c) „performance” cookies , enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages; d) „functional” cookies , enabling „remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc .;
- The customer can at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Cookie management instructions are available on the site.